In view of the new directives given by the Singapore government, we have made changes to our operations during this period of time.
- We will still be mailing all local paid orders during this month but do expect a delay due to the new directives. You can still place your orders but do note that instead of processing them daily, orders will now be processed once every week. Please ensure that your mailing address is still relevant if you have opted to send it to your workplace. For overseas orders (outside of Singapore), do note that orders will only be processed after circuit breaker is over i.e 1 June 2020.
- Backorders will be mailed out once stocks have arrived as scheduled. You can still place orders for backorder items and we will process it when stocks have arrived. Do expect a slight delay in order fulfilment time due to the decrease in manpower. Please email us at email@example.com if you wish to change your mailing address for your backorder items.
- There will be no new launches for this period of time in order to minimise contact and protect the well-being of our team. We will see you soon in June!
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to return any orders. We will issue a time extension on validity of returns. The items may be mailed back to us once we resume normal operations. Do note that we will only accept returns if you have informed us within 7 days of receipt.
- Exchanges are processed once a week, please email us at email@example.com if you wish to do an exchange. Do note that the item(s) meant for exchange has to be unworn, unwashed and with tag as per our exchange policy requirements.
- We will automatically extend the validity of store credits that are due to expire in April and May to 31 July 2020.
- For those with birthday discounts in the month of April and May, we will be extending the validity period to 31 June 2020. You may choose to use it in either May or June.